SENIOR CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP
To participate you must be age 55 or over by the time of the qualifying event. Qualfying event format is currently TBD.
The format of the tournament will be a Self-Scheduled Seeded Net Match Play Ladder unless otherwise directed.
Seeded Self-Scheduled play will begin immediately after the current year's Club Championship unless otherwise directed. Procedure is as follows:
- Each match must take no longer than 3 weeks to schedule and complete after a pairing is determined.
- Every match will use mobile scoring and verify with a physical scorecard.
- After each the winners must have the physical scorecard signed and email a picture of it to the Tournament Director
- Playoff Rounds must be completed at Griffith Park on either Wilson or Harding after being agreed upon by both competitors. In the event of disagreement, the default will be Wilson.
- If the Final Round has not completed by the GPGC event before the SCGA Tournament of Champions, then the match must be played then.
- Please direct any questions about the event, matches, rules, or qualifying to the Tournament Director.
PREVIOUS SENIOR CLUB CHAMPIONS:
2021 - Jay Yoon
2020 - Christopher Warren